– In February 2017, I will perform and conduct a workshop at La Expositiva in Granada, Spain.
– In January 2017, I will be an artist-in-residence at Pineapple Lab Arts And Performance Hub in Manila, The Philippines. As part of my residency, I will be conducting a performance art workshop on the 8th and 11th January and on the 15th I will present a live performance.
– Lecture – presentation about The Unifiedfield Nomadic Artist-in-Residence Program at VIVA ExCon, Visual Arts Conference [Iloilo, The Philippines. November 2016]
– Production of Future Communities, funded by The National Commission for Culture and the Arts. [Davao, The Philippines. October- December 2016]
– Live performance Te Extrañaré at Museo La Neomudéjar [Madrid, 4th September 2016]
– This summer, I participated at The Eroles Project: Creating Resilience [Eroles, 7-21 August 2016].
– Interview about my work, The Unifiedfield and The Unifiedfield Nomadic Artist-in-Residence Program in The Philippines.
– A preview of I WILL MISS YOU / REGRESSION SERIES can be seen in this link: Future of Imagination, International Performance Art Festival [Singapore, November 2015]. **With the support of Movility Grant / Beca de Movilidad del Programa AC/E para la Internacionalización de la Cultura Española (PICE), Acción Cultural Española.
-Performance Regresión: Acción!MAD 15. Nave 16, Matadero [Madrid, 14th November 2015]