– Solo exhibition: Lost Paradise, video-installation at Vargas Museum curated by Patrick Flores [13th October – EXTENDED until the 30th November 2018. Manila, The Philippines]. Supported by The Embassy of Spain in the Philippines and the Instituto Cervantes de Manila / International Cooperation and Promotion of Culture – Ministry of Culture and Sport. Text of the exhibition catalogue PDF: A Possible Dissolution by Patrick D. Flores.
* Lost Paradise Exhibition documentation in this link.
– 20th January 2019: Performance art workshop at Radar – Godsbanen [Aarhus, Denmark].
– 12th & 13th January 2019: Performance art workshop at La Estupenda Artes Escénicas [Granada, Spain].
– 5th-7th November 2018: Performance art workshop at J-Aulas Abiertas, Universidad en Transición [Málaga, Spain].
– Interview at Seyðisfjörður radio – for LungA School. Here the transcript at LungA´s zine.
– 1st – 5th October 2018: Performance art workshop at LungA School [Seyðisfjörður, Iceland].
– 29th September 2018: Live performance at Body Landscapes – International Performance Art Festival [Copenhagen, Denmark].
– 28th September 2018: Performance art workshop at VerdensKulturCentret. Body Landscapes – International Performance Art Festival [Copenhagen, Denmark].
– 4th – 6th September 2018: Performance art workshop at La Invisible [Málaga, Spain].
– 22nd May 2018: Premiere performance “Rara Avis” at the Botanical Garden in Granada. Art Week, University of Granada [Granada, Spain].
– 11th April 2018: The video-performance Guggenheim screened at MAA for AAVE, AAVE Festival [Helsinki, Finland].
– February – June 2018: Performance art course at Remiendo, Escuela Integral de Arte Dramático [Granada, Spain].
– February 2018: In All the Wrong Places, live performance at Galeria Ana Lama [Lisbon, Portugal].
– 16th October – 18th November 2017: launching of El campo unificado, The Unifiedfield´s third artist-in-residence program [Castellar de la Frontera, Spain].
– 23th – 29th June 2017: Acción! Performance art workshop. Ongoing Collab /Fine Arts Faculty, University of Granada [Granada, Spain].
– February 2017: I Will Miss You, live performance at La Expositiva [Granada, Spain].
– January 2017: Artist-in-residence at Pineapple Lab Arts And Performance Hub. As part of my residency, I conducted a performance art workshop on the 8th and 11th January and on the 15th presented the live performance “I Will Miss You / Regression series” [Manila, The Philippines].
– Nov 2016: Lecture – presentation about The Unifiedfield Nomadic Artist-in-Residence Program at VIVA ExCon, Visual Arts Conference [Iloilo, The Philippines].
– October – December 2016: Production of Future Communities: a collaborative art project envisioning future sustainable models of community life in Mindanao, funded by The National Commission for Culture and the Arts. [Davao, The Philippines.].
– 4th September 2016: live performance Te Extrañaré at Museo La Neomudéjar [Madrid, Spain].
– 7th – 21st August 2016: The Eroles Project: Creating Resilience [Eroles, Spain].
– 7th April 2016: Interview at nosotros-art.com about my work, The Unifiedfield and The Unifiedfield Nomadic Artist-in-Residence Program in The Philippines.
– 24th November 2015: Premiere of the live sound performance I Will Miss You / Regression series at Future of Imagination, International Performance Art Festival [Singapore]. *With the support of the Mobility Grant of the AC/E Programme for the Internationalisation of Spanish Culture (PICE) / Beca de Movilidad del Programa AC/E para la Internacionalización de la Cultura Española (PICE), Acción Cultural Española.
– 14th November 2015: Performance Regresión: Acción!MAD 15. Nave 16, Matadero [Madrid, Spain].